The shop front has been kept as it was originally.It is the intention of Tansy to keep it that way
Inside the shop, some of the furniture & artifacts we have available plus much more.
Mill Rd Winter Fair 2016
Some of the light fittings we have instore
Views in the shop
Our opening times are 10-30am till 5-0pm
Cupboard ready to go into shop.
Some Gents wear
The shop front in the 1950's when it was run by Mr Palmer, Tansys father. When he retired he handed it to Tansy who has made it what it is today.
The shop as it first appeared in the early 1900's. It was then run by Tansys Grandfather partnered with Mr Moss.
This chap was entirely made by a student as part of a project. It was modeled on myself
ITEMS IN THE SHOP
Some of the dresses & accessories to be found.